We have filled our open teaching positions for the 2014-2015 school year. Check back here for more job postings in the future.
All teachers must have:
- A heart for God. They will be born-again, Bible-believing Christians in a growing relationship with our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
- A love for children. They will be kind, nurturing individuals who enjoy spending time with young people.
- An ability to be a positive role model. They will do their best to live a life that is pleasing to God and therefore serve as a model for our young people.
- A call on his or her life to be a teacher. They will feel that teaching is one of their spiritual gifts and feel a call on their lives to teach and impact the next generation of Christ followers.
- A dedication to the vision and mission of Arborbrook. They will have a thorough understanding of and be in agreement with the vision and mission of the school.
- A teachable spirit. They must be open to training from a supervising teacher and the academic director. A positive attitude and cheerful demeanor should accompany their teachable spirit.
- A four year college degree.